Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So Texas has this weird weight gaining effect (or at least I'm claiming it does!) I gained about 25lbs the first month we moved here. Not sure how...but I did. SO, TJ and I have committed to getting healthy again. We have good weeks and bad weeks, but overall, we are progressing toward a healthier lifestyle. In doing so, I trained for, and ran a half marathon in January. Kara came into town and we ran together.

Kara did awesome! she ran the full marathon and was just a couple minutes away from qualifying for the Boston. I'm so proud of her. She is amazing.

Anyway, I am about 8lbs down and preparing for my next half marathon later this month. TJ visited a new doctor this week and learned that he actually has bone loss from the accident last year and even with knee replacement, will never be allowed to run again. He is limited to biking, swimming, and weight lifting, so losing weight will be much more challenging for him. I'll keep everyone updated as we progress toward our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib